Wednesday, October 19, 2011

curly fettuccine!

Mum was like 'I like spaghetti but I don't like pasta!' lol, and I was like 'what? they are the same thing....... -.-"' Then I had to explain to her that spaghetti was a type of pasta.. like how there are different types of noodles E.g. egg noodles, rice noodles, rice drop noodles, etc :D

My favourite pasta is... CURLY fettuccine! 'Specially the 'San Remo' one :) It's way funner to eat compared to straight fettuccine or straight spaghetti. ahahahaha :D
It was Lena who told me about it and ever since I've always LOOOVED eating it. Once I went to Coles in Knox to buy some and it was all sold out! Seems to me like everyone LOOOVED curly fettuccine :D

So, today Mum got me to drive to Safeway to get some pasta.. she was like 'If there is a special offer buy 2 packs of spaghetti' and I was like.. 'okaaaay, give me money :D'. I went to Safeway, and there WAS an offer! it was 2 packs for $3 and there were stacks of curly fettuccine! So, I bought 3 packs and 1 pack of macaroni, just cause I wanna do macaroni and cheese in the near-future. When I came home mum was soo pissed... -.-" just cause she likes spaghetti but not pasta -.-" ZOMG. Also, she said that I was 'becoming like (my) father' because I buy things in access ie I bought 4 packs of pasta when she wanted 2. AHAHAHAH!

Anyway! This was what we had for din din tonight :D




No comments:

Post a Comment