Monday, November 7, 2011

wonder reaction

I came across this video of this guy watching the Wonder Girl's title track 'Be My Baby' on the Wonder World album.

zomg, he's such a cutie pie just cause of his reaction. lol, apparently someone found an article of his reaction on a korean website. lol! Anyway, the video is pretty much his first reaction of watching the video :D


lol, it's so awesome seeing a white guy watching kpop and also groovin' to the musin'  ahaha

This is the english version of the song he was listening to :D This song is way more bubblish than their other songs. My first reaction wasn't that great.. lol.. I didn't really like it because it was too bubbly for their concept photos, but I guess it grew on me and now im loving it! AHAHHA! *so embarrassing.. can't believe im writing about this AHAHAH! but NO! i'm not gonna hide my kpop obsession ;D Anyway, the other songs are cooler and more 'in-tuned' with their concept photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment