Wednesday, January 25, 2012

INTENSE!!

Woke up today with an urge to exercise. Cos I knew there was a boxing class happening at Goodlife (where I gym) I texted Nick[face] to join in the class cos I didn't wanna go alone. Yes, I'm shy like that.

I texted him and he was like 'Hey! that sounds like it would be really fun! But I don't think I could make it, I'm kinda still in bed :S hahaha let me know sooner next time! and I should be able to come :)' 
but I was like 'nyawwwhhh come anyways! I just came out of bed as wells!!!!!!... and u live so close to goodlife! I gotta drive there -.-"
his awesome reply was 'But I'm so comfy! :( hahaha ok fine laaaaaaahhhh hahahah ok..'

So, Nick brought a 3 day pass for Hannah and we met him at the goodlife entrance and proceeded to the boxing room. LOL! my first reaction was "What is this sh**!!" because we saw a group of people warming up in a really super pose!

It was pretty much like this but their legs were moving back and forth.



There was a room of them doing the warm-up which made everything look even more scarier! My thoughts were 'Are we really in the right class? Maybe they have different levels of classes??? This is crazy!'


Anyway, we three took our boxing gloves and found our positions near a boxing bag. There was this asian girl who was super good at the punches/jabs/whatever. She was between Hannah and I.. we pretty much just copied whatever she did. HAHAHA

The workout was really intense! After a series of punches, the trainer would get us to drop for pushups and we'd repeat that a couple of times. Then she would make us get out of the room and run around the basketball courts in the gym, this happened like... 4 times today? haha! ONE exercise she made us do was to positon our back against the wall in a sitting position while lifting a set of dumbells forwards. ZOMG!!! that was intense! My whole body was shaking! We did some ab exercises one of which was lie in a sit-up position with dumbells in our hands. Then we'd proceed to do sit ups with the dumbells and punch the air with the dumbells in our hands -.-""" INTENSE! But so worth it hahah :D ! I really love these kinda work out cos it's like I'm actually doing some exercise.

I think Nick, Hannah and I came out of the gym really dead but also inspired to keep healthy and fit :D!

Hannah in her boxing pose? haha

breakfast after a good work out :D

Very domestic



My boxing pose? haha

images taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment