Monday, February 6, 2012

SAVING CAT!//we went to chaddy instead// friends//


Meow meow meow. Not too long ago (about 15 minutes) Sharmeen & I found a lost cat!!!! There were posters all around neighbourhood lamp poles asking if people have seen a grey cat with a little bit of white on its nose. When Sharmeen stepped out of my house door she saw a cat dart past and she's like 'THAT'S THE LOST CAT!!' I was pretty skeptical because there ARE a lot of cats around the neighbourhood, but I decided to play along and try to find the 'lost cat'. It was hard because it ran from the sidewalk into our neighbour's bushes, but I decided to wait and just 'meow' at it. TO MY SURPRISE (!!!) the cat replied to my meows! Every meow I gave, it would return with another meow! AMZING!!! It was meowing but I could not see it, so I kneeled down on the sidewalk and meowed at its direction, ie. the bushes, and slowly it came out! IT WAS AMAZING! Because I know if I reached out to grab it, it'll def dart the other direction, so I decided to keep kneeling and meow at it... it slowly crept towards me, started rubbing itself on me and a while later it was comfortable with me touching it :D (AMAZING!!! I LOVE ANIMALSS!!!) So, Sharmeen got the number of the person who lost the cat and about 10 minutes later the owner came to collect the cat with a reward for Sharm & I :D YAAAY!! DOUBLE EXCITING NOW! We found out the cat was named 'Jay Jay' :) and it comes from a household of 3 cats and 4 dogs. LOL! We asked what kinda breed it was and it's a persian cat! I looked up how much persian cats were.. and they cost $400-700+ O.O DAMNNN. Here's a lil picture of the breed.


//CHADDY WITH HANNAH


Had a little sisterly outing today with Hannah. We were craving sushi so we drove to Carnegie to Shyun for their affordable and famous sushi! Unfortunately Shyun was closed :(( We went to another restaurant and found them selling sushi rolls; it was SO WORTH IT! Have you guys ever had sushi that were overpriced, super thin, had non-japanese rice and very very very little filling? Well, the sushi we had today were nothing like that! I had 1 spicy prawn sushi roll & 1 spicy tuna sushi roll. It was so satisfying :) However the lady who took Hannah's order gave the wrong sushi roll to her so that was kinda a dud -.-" 

After sushi we got some korean ice-cream and white rabbit candy :)

Went to Chaddy. Hannah's goal was to buy SOMETHING, which we thought was quite a dangerous goal cos if you just wanna buy 'something' you can end up buying ANYTHING or EVERYTHING! tsk tsk, too dangerous. My goal however was to get clogs. The first store we checked was Santini and from there I found some pretty killer clogs/heels!!! It was the last pair and was also on SALE!! Who loves sales??? I LOOVE SALES!! It was my exact size which was super surprising because my feet are like blocks of bricks -.-" Anyway! It was originally $160; went down to $80 and I got it for $60 :D YAYERH! so happy :)


hantan checking it out 

After santini we checked out the other shops and Hannah, the person that DESPERATELY wanted to shop -.-", got a bag for $7 at Sportsgirl and shoes from ZU :D HAHA

We ate so much today! Had a red velvet cupcake and shared Lord of the fries which was so yum but fatty at the same time. haha *shrugs*

red velvet- it wasn't as great as we thot it would be 





At Lord of the Fries

YUMM!

FRIENDS = <3

A few nights ago the gang chilled for hot tea, puzzles, laughs and pranks :D




No comments:

Post a Comment