Tuesday, October 11, 2011

games night :D

Sigh. Whenever I think of 'board games night' or 'games night' I subconsciously smile and my heart just warms up :D

The thing is that I don't really like board games.. ie MONOPOLY zomg kill me now!! but I just LOOOVE board games NIGHT! The fact that a group of people can gather TOGETHER just to play some stupid board games is absolutely fantastic! I am not a huge board game fan, but I just love hanging around people who (might also not like board games but) took the time to meet at a spot to play games and hang out with each other. There's always tonnes of laughter, competition and cheering which creates a tighter 'bond' between people. lol. *shrugs* I think so :D

so, without any more delay :D here are the pics of youth board games night we had in the holidays <3!










No comments:

Post a Comment