Tuesday, October 11, 2011

summer project?

So, as we all know, SUMMMER is on the way!!! just a few more weeks to exams then it's gonna be summer for freaking THREEE months! *crowd cheeeers! I just can't wait to get to it :D

Kim-anh was talking to me about her summer project with student life, on how the student life peeps would head off to the beach to do some local mission work :D I think that's gonna be awesome cos it's got such a 'serving' attitude, you know like.. just to go hang out with people, talk to them and be their friends. it's pretty cool.

So, being my selfish self ;D ehehe I've thought about what I wanna do for my 'summer project' :D Here's a list

1) attempt dyeing denim shorts :D
2) work my butt off to save for a pentax kr
3) exercise till I hate the gym for Malaysia

4) explore op shops around the outer skirts of Melbourne with the besties :D
5) Make a laptop case! (zomg, been wanting to do this for ages!)

No comments:

Post a Comment