Friday, October 21, 2011

mango lassi

I made mango lassi (!!) without referring to a recipe!

I blended ice, fresh mango, Indian yoghurt and honey :D

After blending it all together it looked remarkably like the actual mango lassi :D When I did taste it, it tasted like the actual mango lassi! DANG im so happy :D

I just got mum to try it and she's like 'O.O it's so refreshing!'

Anyway! I went online to check out a 'mango lassi' recipe, and guess what?! The recipe was the same. yay! So happy :D

Here's a picture of the drink :D


LOL! I forgot to change my bathroom clock to the daylight savings time and mum just found out. Damn, she's pissed cause she missed 'The Bold and The Beautiful'. LOL! Stuff these over-dramatic sitcoms... Mum has been watching it since I was a kid in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment