Wednesday, November 9, 2011

bestest feeling

One of my favourite event is receiving something from the post, this does not include bank statements, invoices, bills, etc. I mean things like online cosmetic orders, clothes orders, gadgets, etc. It's like receiving a present at the front door and it makes you feel special cos it's addressed to you. But I guess that's one of the 'disguises' of online shopping, i.e. we don't see the cash going that's why we don't feel as guilty when we spend.. maybe? :D ahaha

ANYWAY! Today mum walked in with a package under her arm and i'm like 'OOOWH! what's that? That's mine I think' anddd!!! IT WAS MINE :D (I love reading my name off the package). I opened it and my online dress came eheheh it's lighter than I expected, but It looks good :D.. tbh, i don't think it's worth the amount I paid -.- lol. But whatever,, i already got it. SEE! this is an example of how online shopping 'disguises' the amount we pay leading to overspending on items that can be gotten for less. lol! (I should create a post on the fail things I got from online shops)

I tried the dress and I love it :D so, I guess there's a consideration to the amount I spent :S but still.. the cheap in me is nagging me away.

Here are some pics of the bought dress :D



im happy :D.. I guess AHAHA cos I've got plans to wear this dress :D

No comments:

Post a Comment