Saturday, November 5, 2011

Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere






I've recently started reading 'The Lord of The Rings' that was lent to me by Jess. In the book, Tolkien describes the geography of the land with such great detail that it makes me wonder about our own world and its creations :D. Images like the ones above leave me breathless of how great and beautiful God's creation is, that I'm actually considering going on a hike or something in the summer.. LOOOL! As some would know, I don't really like hiking or walking for exercise.. but I guess if it's to discovery more of God's beautiful creation.. why not? :D

2 comments:

  1. Shona I love your blog!

    I also love that you are liking Lord of the Rings. And that you are warming to the idea of hikin :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks JESSSS :D :D means alot when you say that :D

    YAY! lets go hiking :D LOTR and you have converted me to embrace hiking ahahaha :D Lets go on a trip when our schedules are freer.

    ReplyDelete