Thursday, December 8, 2011

Home home home/Malaysia

We arrived in Kuala Lumpur around 7am local time. The flight was with Emirates and it was a REALLY REALLY good flight! The only sucky thing was there weren't any good looking air-stewards/stewardess and a crying child was almost placed on our row the whole flight :S THANK GOD the air-stewards moved them behind. Mann.. to be honest, I was partially annoyed that there was a crying child next to us cos how would I get enough sleeep? It was already 3am in the morning and I was in quite a bad mood.

But I was also feeling sorry for the parents because I reckon they were so embarrassed that their child was disturbing the comfort of their fellow passengers. Anyway, it reminded me of our family trip to Malaysia when Josiah was just a baby :D

Okay first thing that hit me in Malaysia was the HEAT! like, zomg the sweat just came on and on and on.. -.-" so bad. Second thing that I noticed in Malaysia was my hair goes super frizzy! Especially the blonde/end bits. It never used to be like this.. but I think after bleaching it and stuff... the structure's changed and it's more fragile. *reminder: buy hair oil and good shampoo.

You know what's the most annoyingest when travelling? Answer: Forgetting to pack basic essentials. E.g. #1 I forgot to pack my pajamas -.-" now what am I gonna sleep in? E.g. #2 I forgot to pack shampoo, now what am I gonna wash my hair with? E.g. #3 I forgot to pack a hair dryer -.-" now I've gotta walk around with wet hair.. lol! But yeah.. I'm staying with my relatives in Malaysia and will be going into a hotel later on.. so I guess they would provide stuff.. but still! the inconvenience!!

Here are some malaysian pics :D



What's a trip without some plane pics? :D


Durian BABYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment