Sunday, February 12, 2012

night fishing// indian dinner

Friends are the best.
I can complain to them.
I can start arguments with them and know we'd still hang out with the next day.
I can be myself with them.
They understand.
They challenge me.
They help me figure out who I am and what I want to stand for.
We laugh together.
We encourage one another.
We go on adventures together.

Last night we went to Cranbourne for some night fishing! Unfortunately we went home empty handed :( The fish were awful teasers! They only nibbled on the bait but did not commit to a bite :( SAHH SAD :( However, it was great night hanging out with friends! We had apple & rhubarb crumble, tea, m&m'se, chocolate and veg pizza.








Indian Dinner
Over this weekend I was pretty much home alone :) haha! I am really enjoying this lone time! The freedom has given me a sense of fulfilment and independence! However, I have to admit the thought of having dinner alone tonight, would be a little bit more than sad and lame. So! Instead of being all lonely, a couple of friends and I went to Clayton for some indian food!! We had naan, butter chicken and vegetable korma. I think altogether, we spent about.. 3 hours together chatting about their holidays in Malaysia, sleeping quirks, youth camps, match-making, bollywood movies, growing up in Malaysia & the lot! :) Hmmm def a good time. Thank God for all my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment