Friday, November 18, 2011

GERAAAAAHHHHH!

ZOMGGGGGG I DO NOT GET IT WHY PEOPLE PUT FREAKY STUFF ON FACEBOOK!!!!! LIKE, I KNOW FACEBOOK IS A WAY TO COMMUNICATE AND STUFF, BUT SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? WTF DO THEY PUT FREAKING SCARY PICTURES?!?!?!?!??!?!?!


I just went on facebook, and the first thing I saw was this picture of a puppy with stuff growing out of its ear. ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG F***!!! now i'm just gonna have stupid bad dreams of puppies with stuff growing from its ears!!


like WTF! I don't wanna open facebook and the first thing I see is something that would give me a nightmare!!!!! GEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!! I know fb's a medium of communication. ie. not only social communication but political, environmental, humanitarial..?!?!?!? BUT ZOMGGGGGGGG, can people just chill on the pictures?!?!!?!?!? it's too scary! If I wanna read news I'd go to the online newspaper or watever! I go on facebook to update on friends and events NOT to look at a super infected ear of a puppy!!! I can go to the news for that!!!!!!!!!


ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! how am I gonna erase the image from my mind!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment