Tuesday, November 29, 2011

V.D. Entry #3

It's so hard to control my eating ESPECIALLY on holiday with my parents.

The other day when my parents and I drove up to Sydney, we went to the city and had Korean BBQ and the day after, our family friend brought us to Bankstown for Viet Pho -.-" LOL such a fail on my part. It was even a weekday! That meant I was breaching my rule of eating meat only on the weekends. But I guess to make up for the intake of meat on a weekday, I didn't eat meat on the weekend :D so yeahh :D

I have pictures of the BBQ, we had in the city, but it's in another part of my house.. so I cbs getting it :D yeahh,, im lazy like that LOL! but here's one of the best korean BBQ I've ever had!



I'm going off to Malaysia next week, sigh.. just thinking of the food is driving me CRAZZZY!!! YAYYY!! can't wait for my Penang lemak laksa, lohbak, chi chong fan, wan tan mee, koew teow teng, roti canai, murtabak, tosai, cendol, durian, rambutan, mangostein, and sooohhh much moreee!! YAAYYYY!! CANT WAIT :D gonna be real happy! lol! But Im thinking.. it's gonna be real hard to keep to the vegan thing.. so.. I have no idea what to do lol. I'll prolly eat meat in the weekday if I have to (i.e. eating out with the relatives and stuff) but would concentrate on eating more vegetables :D AHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment